Watch this episode on YouTube
In the Episode 11 of the New Construction Marketing Podcast I chat with Chris Hartley-VP of Sales and Marketing at Dunhill Homes in the Dallas area. Chris was a recipient of a Professional Builder’s prestigious 40 Under 40 Award at this year’s PCBC in San Francisco. I was lucky enough to get an interview with him where he graciously takes us behind the scenes and recaps some of the highlights from the conference.
“Be the difference. That is the difference.”-Chris Hartley
Connect with Chris on LinkedIn
- Chris has been in the business since 2003, graduate of the University of Kansas
- 2016 Dallas Builder Association Sales Manager of the Year
- Silver Award Winner NAHB Sales Manager of the Year 2017
- Gold Award Winner NAHB One to Watch 2018
- 40 Under 40 Professional Builder Magazine 2018
- Dunhill was named the 7th fastest growing privately held company in Dallas in 2017 and was named one of the fastest growing companies in the United States for Privately Held Homebuilders.
- National trainer and keynote speaker.
- Chris started running half and full marathons in January of 2016 for Team DetermiNation and the American Cancer Society and have raised over $200,000 for Cancer Related Charities
- Professional and personal life is on fire! He is a husband and a father and expecting new addition to his family this October.
Platon-Keynote speaker at PCBC
Be Bold and Win the Sale by Jeff Shore
Meet Pepper-the sales robot
Jeff Turner-The Truth About AI Nobody Really Wants To Tell You
Will Duderstudt with M/I Homes
Quint Lears with NewHomeSales.com
Alaina Money-Founder and CEO Garman Homes
Ronda Conger-Vice President CBH Homes. Author of You Go First.