Anya is a national sought-after speaker and you can see her on stages (or virtual stages) of top Real Estate and Home Building Conferences.
Anya is presenting 2 Sessions at The International Builders Show 2021 IBSx
48% of new home salespeople never follow up with a customer, and 80% of sales take place between the 5th and 12th follow-up
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand why follow-up is so important and how to use technology to overcome common challenges.
- Master 5 critical rules of follow-up to convert up to 80% more sales.
- Gain specific examples of what to say to your clients to get them engaged.
- Learn what technology to use to make follow-up a breeze.
It’s no longer a matter of whether we should utilize technology, but a matter of those who don’t adapt will be left behind.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn lessons used by online sales counselors to strengthen your onsite sales team’s lead in nurturing skills.
- Gain a better understanding of the different roles, personalities and skill sets between online and onsite saleseven if you move your entire selling process online.
- Refine the lead hand-off between online and onsite sales so that the the customer has a seamless experience and the team converts more sales.
- Explore digital tools and technology that help meet buyers where they are in their home buying journey, and learn how to utilize them to keep your buyers engaged.
Anya is a Content Creator for the Sales and Marketing Track at the TecHome Builder and will host several Sessions during upcoming events:
August 17-19th, 2021 in Louisville, KY
What would you like to learn about? Send me your suggestions! Anya@AnyaChrisanthon.com I’m working on choosing the topics and selecting my experts. So excited to learn from the best of the best! And be sure to join me LIVE in Louisville, KY!!!
October 5-7th, 2021 in Seattle, WA
October 12-15th, 2021 in Hollywood Beach, FL
I am excited to share the stage with Mike Moore, Quint Lears, Mollie Elkman, Kevin Oakley and Matt Riley plus get some much needed pampering in the sun!