Anya is a national sought-after speaker and you can see her on stages (or virtual stages) of top Real Estate and Home Building Conferences.
Anya is presenting 2 Sessions at The International Builders Show 2021 IBSx
48% of new home salespeople never follow up with a customer, and 80% of sales take place between the 5th and 12th follow-up
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand why follow-up is so important and how to use technology to overcome common challenges.
- Master 5 critical rules of follow-up to convert up to 80% more sales.
- Gain specific examples of what to say to your clients to get them engaged.
- Learn what technology to use to make follow-up a breeze.
It’s no longer a matter of whether we should utilize technology, but a matter of those who don’t adapt will be left behind.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn lessons used by online sales counselors to strengthen your onsite sales team’s lead in nurturing skills.
- Gain a better understanding of the different roles, personalities and skill sets between online and onsite saleseven if you move your entire selling process online.
- Refine the lead hand-off between online and onsite sales so that the the customer has a seamless experience and the team converts more sales.
- Explore digital tools and technology that help meet buyers where they are in their home buying journey, and learn how to utilize them to keep your buyers engaged.
Anya is a Sales and Marketing Chair for TecHome Builder Summit and will host 4 Sessions on February 24-25th 2021
A-Game Virtual Tours
It’s no longer a question of if builders should be developing virtual tours of homes for buyers, but when and how. It’s also a new frontier for sales competition. What does it take to stand at or near the top in virtual tours? We’ll give you the ideas and a grading system that can get you to A!
Confessions of a Secret Shopper: Customer Journey Revealed
We’re taking a look at fifty US builders and what happened or didn’t happen when we contacted them asking for information. Learn the best practices to handle online and in-person leads to improve your own customer journey from our group of experts as they share actionable items from this study.
Stop the Scroll: Marketing that Caught Our Attention
It’s hard to be remembered in a sea of gray and white. After a weekend of model touring or website scrolling most consumers can’t recall the majority of builder brands they’ve come into contact with. So how do you stop the scroll? We review some copy-worthy strategies that you can implement today to make your brand more memorable.
Next Gen Digital Marketing Engagement
We’ve come a long way with visualization and virtualization in the last couple of years but where are we headed. This session takes a look at the next generation of digital marketing engagement tools and techniques so you’re ready to keep competing for buyers’ time, attention, minds and hearts.